Has anyone established how to do Fruit Salad yet? Emily is asking for some and also I haven't succeeded yet. This is what I've tried so far.

You are watching: My time at portia pumpkin pie recipe

Apple+Peach+Potato Fruit = Wasted FoodApple+Peach+Snake Berry = Wasted FoodApple+Peach+Snake Berry+ sugar = Wasted FoodApple+Peach+Potato Fruit+Snake Berry = Wasted FoodApple+Peach+Snake Berry+Sugar(x2) = Wasted FoodApple(x2)+Peach(x2)+Sugar = Wasted Food

Apple+Peach+Potato Fruit+Snake Berry+Sugar = Sweet Stew Mix

Also has actually anyone established Pumpkin Pie? Lee is questioning for it and also it's at this time not feather so ns can't buy that from Sophie's Ranch.

15 comments
hide
100% Upvoted
Log in or authorize up to leaving a comment
Sort by: best

level 1
· 3y
What I gained so far:Salad Sauce+Snake Berry+Apple(x2) = Fruit SaladSalad Sauce+Lettuce(x2)+Apple = vegetables SaladSalad Sauce+Lettuce(x2)+Pumpkin = vegetables Salad

You acquire Salad Sauce from your Blender utilizing Egg(x5) & Sugar(x2)

ReportSave
level 2
· 3y

i obtain wasted when i try salad sauce + snake berry + to apologize x2...

ReportSave
Continue this thread

level 1
· 3y
Pumpkin pie is most likely pumpkin, flour, sugar, and also MAYBE lard.

ReportSave
level 2
Op · 3y

I don't think there is lard in the game. This is what I have tried therefore far.

See more: Love Of My Life (2004) By Sammy Kershaw You Are The Love Of My Life

Flour + Pumpkin + street = WastedFlour + Pumpkin + street + Cinnamon = WastedFlour + Pumpkin + sugar + Cinnamon + Egg = Sweet Stew MixFlour + Pumpkin + Cinnamon + Milk + Egg = WastedSugar + Pumpkin + Cinnamon = WastedPumpkin + Cinnamon + Egg + Salt + Ginger = salty Stew MixPumpkin + Cinnamon + Flour + Ginger + Egg = Spicy Stew MixPumpkin + Cinnamon + Flour + sugar + Egg = Sweet Stew Mix

ReportSave
Continue this thread

level 1
· 3y
Antoine likewise asks for fruit salad and Carol asks for vegetables salad. Fruit salad needs salad sauce and 2 fruits and the vegetables salad is similar, however with 2 vegetables. Ns remember a couple of months ago reading ~ above the steam discussions, who asked around the pumpkin pie and a developer replied that the wasn't craftable yet.

ReportSave
level 1
· 3y
PC/Console

Stupid question yet how space y'all food preparation in the game?

ReportSave
level 2
· 3y

one that the little five key research options is a cooking pot. You have to have the items in your hot bar and include them come the pot one through one prior to the time runs out

ReportSave
Continue this thread

level 1
· 3y
I got fruit salad through salad sauce and 3 apples

ReportSave

r/mytimeatportia
Official subbromheads.tv because that My Time in ~ Portia, an open-world life sim from Pathea Games and also the an initial game in the mine Time series. The 2nd game, my Time at Sandrock, is comes to vapor Early accessibility soon!
32.8k