I"m a 29 year old male. Entirely normal various other then the reality that i love to wear and use diapers and also be treated choose a baby. I"m newly in a brand-new relationship and also I understand she has no idea yet. I know she could go either way from my suffer with many past relationships. Actually most woman have welcomed me freely. Yet this time ns really favor the girl. Ns dot want to punch it but I understand I need to be ethical sooner climate later. My question is what would certainly you girls out there perform if her boyfriend told friend this around himself. Asumming you love him and it wasn"t simply a fling. Would you perticapaite if the made the happy?

by Anonymous Nov 19, 2011

You are watching: I want my boyfriend to wear diapers

Dragon round Super - Dragon Stars Frieza an initial Form Figure

Star battles The Black series Kylo Ren pressure FX Deluxe

Chevron Techron concentration Plus Fuel device Cleaner - 20

Wireless Earbuds Occiam Bluetooth Headphones 48H play Back

ns don"t know man. I have the right to see another man accepting and also caring for you, unfortunately. Even today a most women don"t understand the give and take procedure and suppose to it is in babied themselves. As shown by this comments section. Castle don"t "get it" about the self-sacrficing initiative maturation masculinity requires. And also for every the tires you"ve changed for them and doors you"ve held and roofs you"ve hosted over their heads... They fan you waaay f****** more than diaper changes.It"s not an asinine point to ask. It"s due diligence if girlfriend ask me.To it is in perfectly and painfully moral men look the end for one one more as males look the end for women. There might be one older masculine (I"m not among em, i am younger 보다 you) willing to oblige her desires indigenous a natural instinct to nurture, guys instinctively need to take care of selfish, leechy women favor babies so ns can"t imagine why they would certainly flinch at taking treatment of one more productive member that society.But yeah. Women intend you to be developed to defend and provide from one unnatural point, from your height, her paycheck, your g****** p****, and also no emotions enabled whatsoever. Unless you uncover an anomaly. The profession off is far from fair however it never has been. If friend honestly feeling you have actually a "baby side" you may have to live a double life. Not cheat, however the head that one household and the infant of another. Simply don"t starve yourself of your true nature.So far, all of the women in the thread have made fun of you and also two males stepped approximately look ~ you, and also one of lock isn"t also gay. That need to say something. Unfortunately.

Oct 5, 2016
9 reply

many thanks for being so understanding and also supportive. Fast update I ended up marrying her and we are extremely happy. Us are also in an open relationship i m sorry affords me the possibility to check out other elements of mine sexuality.

her an ass. People can usage the ABDL way of living as a means to cope with stress. Just the believed of no having any kind of responsibilities would put a lot of of human being at ease. Ns bet her the type of girl who just cares about a male paycheck and their c***. Ns think you should try to be more open to people interests. Would certainly it feel an excellent to be shamed because you carry out something the you like? No!

If she really likes you then she will certainly accept you. Friend shouldn"t have to hide this indigenous her. The sooner friend tell her the better

Aug 13, 2016
7 reply

through me the the other way around,my girlfriend likes wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants and being prefer a infant girl at times.she is 23!

Jul 19, 2016
10 reply

Omg,my girlfriend is 20 and also the exact same way! She called me she to be finially i was baptized at period 14 at Easter vigil and wore the timeless white,poofy,top the the knees,sleeveless dress through a bonnet,lace anklets and white mar jane shoes and she had the fabric diapers and adult size plastic pants and a camisole under the dress.She then told me that she do her an initial Holy Communion a year later at 15 and her parents had her undertake the towel diapers and plastic pants under her communion dress and then when she was evidenced the next year in ~ 16,she told me,the girls had to stay white,floor size dresses and veils and her parental made she wear the diapers and also plastic pants again under her dress.she has been attract the towel diapers and also plastic pants quite often due to the fact that then and also told me they make her feel cute and babyish at times! us live together in one apartment and also i prefer it when she puts the diaper and also plastic trousers on and also acts choose a baby!

Sep 9, 2017
13 answer

come poster above-Yes the is somewhat usual for catholic teenager girls come wear your Easter vigil baptism diaper and plastic trousers under the very first communion and also confirmation dresses.I have actually heard of castle wearing your diaper and plastic pants as junior bridemaids,bridesmaids,and flowergirls in weddings together well.After their baptisms,first communion and confirmation,their diaper,plastic pants and also undershirt or camisole is placed away v their white dresses.I know of three girls that wore their diaper and plastic trousers under their wedding gowns as soon as they to be married in their early 20s!

Mar 5

OMG! ns was i was baptized at Easter vigil when i to be 16 and also my parish was quite strict.All the the boys had actually to wear a white suit and also tie while us girls had to be babies and had come wear the white,puffy,short sleeve,above the knees baptism dress with the corresponding bonnet,tee shirt,cloth diaper,rubberpants, white lace fishing eye socks and also the white shoes.My diaper to be 10 plies thick and pinned on me v diaper pins and my rubberpants were adult size and fit me blousy and also crinkled under my dress.All the the various other preteen and teen girls had the crinkly rubberpants over your diaper and also we to be all taken into consideration "babies" because that the day! My boyfriend couldnt think how lot like a baby girl i looked!

Oct 29, 2019
1 reply

i am 20,and 4 years back when ns did my catholic confirmation,all of us girls had to stay white,ankle length,puffy dresses v a veil,camisole,cloth diaper,plastic pants,white tights and the white patent animal leather shoes.Me and also my boyfriend now live together and also every so regularly he has actually me placed on my towel diaper,plastic pants and also tights and veil and get on my knees and also give that a b*******! that gets very aroused as soon as i do this and also i typically wind up sucking him for a lengthy time!

May 8, 2019
3 reply

my girlfriend is 22.She was adopted from one orphange once she was 15 and her new parents put her into cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 appropriate away since she would have wetting mishaps during the day and at night.She wore the diapers and also plastic pants for 2 years untill she was just past 17 as soon as her crashes stopped,but she continued wearing lock untill she was previous 18 because she chosen them! currently at 22,she still has some the her cloth diapers and plastic pants and also wears lock every so frequently to feel like a baby.it is a actual turn on because that me and i love seeing she wearing them!

Jan 10, 2019
5 reply

My friend is he same way. It took a while to adjust and a couple of things had to be arranged but my 25 yr old noyfriend Owen now lives full time as a baby and also has for two years.

May 4, 2016
9 answer

ns doubt you will certainly respond after ~ this amount of time, yet how are you and your boyfriend doing? space you a hands on participant with Owen?

Nov 22, 2017
2 answer

hmm my yes, really boyfriend has the very same problem.... But it take it him a year of him to be ethical with me since he got captured by me through a p*** video clip in his phone of a girl law pee wearing a diaper in the forest. Ns asked him countless times that one day we to be in the room law things and he from the no wherein told me the he would certainly love to see me put on adiaper i was surprised of course because it was brand-new but climate he made that comfortable for me to expropriate it and I did. Ns asked that to bring of castle to mine room and his face turned red, ns knew he would certainly be feeling ashamed yet I to be serious. After couple days I gained my period and guess: v what ? ns wore a diaper and also it turned him on that since that moment every time I have actually time to perform it for him I carry out it due to the fact that I love him. BTW we been 3 exceptional years together. When you yes, really love who you accept all kind of ingredient from them. I love him and trust me it was hard for me in the start but thinking around it. He being much more open v me make me love him more. We room all different.Sorry mine English might not be ideal

Apr 8, 2016
5 reply

I"m a man. If i was walking to be in a relationship, it would certainly be through a guy like you. So ns can"t speak because that girls. I"m no a perve. But if you"re a high-earning business owner with a residence who provides to charity and likes come pee himself, I feeling that you"re one kind, open-minded and good value person and also I would be all over you. Just sayin. I most likely couldn"t it is in bothered treating you prefer an infant however if you want to lay next to me in a nappy, I"d think... Well... That"s every good.

Feb 16, 2016
2 answer

You are so kind regarding say that. Together it transforms out, I"m now married to mine wife and also mommy and we are an extremely happy. We are also open partnership so ns can acquire all the extras that my mam can"t carry out such together bisexual experience. If you are in the ny area I would love to be friends.

Oct 5, 2016
1 reply

My friend likes diapers. It"s very hard for me come understand yet I"m trying. Over there is certainly hope for your partnership (I don"t understand if you"ve told she yet). If she loves you and is an open minded human being she will shot to recognize

Nov 4, 2015
2 reply

Seems prefer ur quite guy yet u cant take it what other girls woulddo together what her gf would perform beceuse anyone is different... Myself if ns loved the guy I would certainly be caring and also understanding and non judgementsl but its not something I might get into and I may just want to it is in friends and also find a more compatable s** partner but who knows perhaps she might get right into it everyone is differrnt

Aug 20, 2013
answer

You are the reason they designed prostitutes. Don"t tell her woman. Instead, clock the season 4 illustration of "Secret Diary the a speak to Girl" wherein she encounters a male with an infantalism fantasy.

Nov 21, 2011
answer

that is an terrible thing to say. Cheating is wrong. Even if the girl is not having actually s** with me that would still be cheating. I never cheat. To add I have actually female friend that would be happy come diaper me however I"m no interested. I want it indigenous the woman i love. No other.

Nov 21, 2011