11. If bacteria life in salty seawater to be displaced come a freshwater environment, the cellstructure that would prevent the cell from rupturing is
13. Every one of the following structures contribute to the capability of pathogenic bacteria come cause condition except
14. A procaryotic cell wall surface that has primarily peptidoglycan with small amounts of teichoic acidand lipoteichoic mountain is
17. The distinction in cell wall surface structure of Mycobacterium and Nocardia compared to the typicalgram hopeful bacterial cell wall surface structure is
26. Chemical evaluation of a bacterial cell framework detects calcium dipicolinic acid. What is theidentity that this structure?
44. A virus has been defined to you together living in warm acidic habitats in the garbage pilesof coal mines that routinely sustain a pH the 1 and also a temperature of nearly 60°C. Which type oforganism carry out you immediately assume the is?
51. If during the gram stain procedure, the bacterial cells to be viewed immediately after crystalviolet to be applied, gram hopeful cells would certainly be purple yet gram negative cells would certainly becolorless.
You are watching: Bacterial cells could have any of the following appendages, except
52. Endospores of certain bacterial varieties can enter tissues in the human being body, germinate, andcause an transmittable disease.
54. If you watch rod shaped, pink cells on a on slide that had just been gram stained, girlfriend canassume that their cell walls contain endotoxin.
59. An enfolding of the bacter cytoplasmic membrane that increases membrane surface ar areaand gives an area that attachment for the DNA throughout replication
e. Kind in an answer to adverse conditions and germinate whenever external conditionsbecome favorable
72. Spiral bacteria that are flexible and also can wiggle your bodies choose a snake due to axial filamentsare
80. Part bacteria adhere to the surface of teeth via their glycocalyces and also entrap various other oralbacteria. This class of polysaccharide and entrapped bacterial cell is called
81. Some bacteria own a polysaccharide surface ar layer the is less firmly attached come thebacterial cell 보다 a "capsule" and also is dubbed a ____.
83. Which type of inexplicable prokaryote causes many species of fevers such as Rocky MountainSpotted Fever?
87. The genus ____ calls for a cellular host, reasons sexuallytransfer diseases, andworldwide blindness.
89. Spheroplasts are created when gram confident microbes carry out not form a cell wall duringreproduction while growing in one osmotically familiar environment.
90. _________is an extra-cellular structure that is connected in exchange of hereditary material calledconjugation.
91. _________is the state that describes the negative or confident chemical attraction of microbesto your environment.
See more: What Was The Date 20 Weeks Ago From Today ? 20 Weeks Ago From Today
93. __________these structures are likewise referred to as adhesions since they permit adherenceto organize cells.